Check it Out!!

It's been a busy summer but the big stuff has past and it's time for me to get working again!  I'm looking forward to some changes,  some new exciting projects and to finally having the time to fill you in on all of it! 

Below are some photo's I had taken that were featured in two recent Clean Eating Magazine Issues, and a few personal shots too!


Clean Eating April/May 2011 Issue
Photography by Joanne Tsakos
Food Styling by Sugar Tart


Photography by Joanne Tsakos



























             



P.S.  I love photographing seafood, especially octopus! I just returned from a trip to Greece where I shot these photo's of dozens of octopus hanging by the water, caught by the fisherman that morning for the restaurants in town.





Clean Eating April/May 2011 Issue
Photography by Joanne Tsakos
Food Styling by Sugar Tart

Clean Eating April/May 2011 Issue
Photography by Joanne  Tsakos
Food Styling by Marianne Wren

Clean Eating April/May 2011 Issue
Photography by Joanne Tsakos
Food Styling by Sugar Tart






Clean Eating June 2011 Issue
Photography by Joanne Tsakos
Food Styling by Sugar Tart

1 comment:

  1. These seafood photos look so good! I now have a craving for scallops :)

    ReplyDelete